- Design Crafters reserves the right to pull any announcement or invitation from the site for any reason, at any time as the company deems necessary.
- Likewise, prices can be changed at any time as can any offers.
- Any coupons already issued must be honored by Design Crafters. However, any coupon offer can be withdrawn at any time.
- If a mistake in pricing is discoverd by customer or an empolyee of Design Crafters the price will be immediately corrected online.
- The customer and Design Crafters each have the right to withdraw the order if an agreement cannot be met on the "corrected" pricing.
- Claims of processing time are based on what our supplier has instructed as being the average time for orders to be processed.
- Design Craftes will processes each order as quickly as possible upon receipt and cannot be held responsible for orders taking longer than the average time stated on the web site. Circumstances out of our control (once the order leaves our office) may contribute to your order taking longer than the average time.
- The time quoted (1-2 days) for a digital proof which a Design Crafters designer has drawn up as a free service is the average time. These proofs will be processed on a "first come - first served" basis and the first proof will be delivered to the customer within 24-48(business) hours - often sooner.
- Any orders that have been printed incorrectly or are missing something and are reported promptly to Design Crafters will be prioritized and corrected immediately.
This web site and its information contains copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information. No one is to copy, modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, in whole or in part, any proprietary or other material.
All images, text, contents, products and script are licensed and never sold, unless otherwise stated. Reproduction is prohibited. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program or product, or any subset of the licensed program or product, except as provided for in this agreement or expressly in writing. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Our company reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
Legal, Choice of Laws & Official Language
This offering is a contract between you the buyer and our business, the seller. The seller is located in Oak Hill, VA, USA. By electing to participate in this offer, you are entering into a contract.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Any legal action arising out of this Agreement shall be litigated and enforced under the laws of the State of Virginia. In addition, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Virginia, and that any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Oak Hill in the State of Virginia, USA.
The terms constituting of this offering are set forth in writing on this Web site. You herby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the State of Federal Courts located in Oak Hill, Virginia, USA to resolve any disputes or litigation hereunder. Whether or not you choose to print this offering, containing the terms and conditions as described herein, you agree that this contract constitutes a writing.
If Design Crafters is unable to receive cooperation on the payment of an order already received by you the customer, then we have no choice but to turn your case over to our "third party" Collections partner who will add 30% to the total due for their fee in obtaining payment.
This agreement is being written in English, which is the official language of the contract's text and interpretation. If you do not agree with the above terms and conditions, you have the option to not participate in this offer.